If needed, you may instruct temporary emergency repairs up to $500 (if the claim is approved) to protect your home from further loss or damage.
Tips for swift claim processing:
- Report loss or damage to the Police (For any Theft or Malicious Damage)
- Get a Replacement or repair quote
- Provide any original purchase receipts (if available, will assist the process)
- Fill out the appropriate claim form (link to claim form, print out or type out)
- Fax all forms and supporting documents to (08) 6389 4242 or use our contact form here
To lodge a claim please call us on 1300 635 315
Thanks to David Powell for all his great work!
John has helped me with all my insurance needs. I have found him to be honest and reliable and he simplified the process of both my business and personal insurance requirements.
I highly recommend John and his company Elliott Insurance Brokers.
I can confidently say I have never received better and more personalised service in the insurance industry. It's a great feeling knowing you are fighting for our claims.
John Elliott was recommended by another client. My Company has now moved its insurance requirements to John’s Company. He is an outstanding operator.
Just want to quickly say that Haylee from the WA office is absolutely amazing! When the VBA stopped us at every turn trying to renew my partner's licence Haylee went above and beyond with stay back late to countless back and forth emailing until the VBA were satisfied. Props to you Haylee, you don't get customer service like that anymore!