In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
I have been speaking with John about all the insurance options I have for my business and personal needs. In our conversations he has actually cared about my individual needs and wants in what cover I should have and tailored a package that fit within my budget. I would not hesitate to recommend him to ALL future clients, customers, personal friends and even FAMILY. That's how highly I regard John and his ethics in the business of Insurance.
John has gone from strength to strength in the Perth insurance market with his difference making services like zippy.com.au and customer focus. John is industrious and personable, a great partner for any insurance transaction.
From the outset we have had highly professional, prompt, reliable and efficient service from him.
John has a professional courteous, well-mannered, kind and caring character.
We look forward to many more years working with John and recommend John Elliott Insurance without hesitation to anyone needing his services.
Because of our confidence in your abilities we have recommended several people to “just give you a try”, and under our recommendation they have. They have been extremely pleased as they received the same courtesy and efficiency that we receive. Equally as important you have been able to secure them with a better insurance coverage for a lower premium, all without fuss.
Thank you for your awesome help