In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
Thank you for you your prompt responses and service Michael!
Elliott Insurance Services has been my ‘one stop shop’ for all our needs. I insure everything from my personal effects through to my business, all through John and the team at Elliot Insurance. Whenever there is an issue or I simply just need a quote they get back to me straight away each time.
Anyone considering using Elliott Insurance Services will not be disappointed, the service is fantastic, they offer great value and are very professional in their approach.
From the outset we have had highly professional, prompt, reliable and efficient service from him.
John has a professional courteous, well-mannered, kind and caring character.
We look forward to many more years working with John and recommend John Elliott Insurance without hesitation to anyone needing his services.
John Elliott was recommended by another client. My Company has now moved its insurance requirements to John’s Company. He is an outstanding operator.
Appreciate you taking to time to acknowledge my email! Your still so far the only person to do that since I've been really delving into business. That's why you'll always be my number one for insurance :)