In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
I have been speaking with John about all the insurance options I have for my business and personal needs. In our conversations he has actually cared about my individual needs and wants in what cover I should have and tailored a package that fit within my budget. I would not hesitate to recommend him to ALL future clients, customers, personal friends and even FAMILY. That's how highly I regard John and his ethics in the business of Insurance.
I love the fact that I can pick up the phone and call and talk to you and things happen straight away
John provides a professional service to his clients and should be commended on the success that he and his company have seen since he started Elliott Insurance Services. He has a great team of people working for him and the business continues to go from strength to strength.
Mike's service has been excellent. Myself and Bruna can't thank you enough for that!
A big thanks to David Powell for his assistance in bringing my request to a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.