In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
Nothing is ever too much trouble for Jodie and she always gives me courteous, friendly and speedy service!
I really appreciate Nastasiya's fast response and help with my claim.
David Clarke has taken the time to respond to me, offer his advice, suggest potential avenues or additional connections on where my needed advice may be sought.
We have used Elliott Insurance for the last 6 years for all our business and home insurance requirements. We have had excellent service and when it counts most, at claim time the services was equally good. We have not hesitation in recommending them.
John Elliott has successfully managed my insurance needs for a number of years and many of my friends and family are also extremely happy with his services. I can recommend John and his company with confidence. If you would also like “piece of mind” that your assets are in safe hands, do yourself a favour and call John today.