In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
I can confidently say I have never received better and more personalised service in the insurance industry. It's a great feeling knowing you are fighting for our claims.
Appreciate you taking to time to acknowledge my email! Your still so far the only person to do that since I've been really delving into business. That's why you'll always be my number one for insurance :)
Thank you Aiobhinn for your prompt response in settling my claim. It is greatly appreciated.
Just want to quickly say that Haylee from the WA office is absolutely amazing! When the VBA stopped us at every turn trying to renew my partner's licence Haylee went above and beyond with stay back late to countless back and forth emailing until the VBA were satisfied. Props to you Haylee, you don't get customer service like that anymore!
I have an established computer consulting business and Elliott Insurance provides an excellent service to me. John assumes the responsibility to cover my company and always responds quickly to requests. I would not hesitate to recommend John’s company