In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
John and his team are a highly efficient team that work hard to get the best outcome for their clients I can highly recommend them for all your insurance needs
Thank you for your awesome help
In the many years I have known John, I have watched him progressed into a very successful man due to his hard working, trustworthy attributes. It is not often I come across a person like John. John will give you the time of the day and share his expertise generously.
Sontec and Access Protocol management both appreciate Elliott Insurance Brokers and would like to express that we think you are a wonderful ambassador for the company.
Just want to quickly say that Haylee from the WA office is absolutely amazing! When the VBA stopped us at every turn trying to renew my partner's licence Haylee went above and beyond with stay back late to countless back and forth emailing until the VBA were satisfied. Props to you Haylee, you don't get customer service like that anymore!