In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
Over the past month of negotiating and informing, I have appreciated Annie Obregon’s friendly, patience and professional guidance. She is and sounds great and has helped me through a very tough decision that had to be made. Thank you Annie, I couldn't have done it without you.
A big thanks to David Powell for his assistance in bringing my request to a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
We have used Elliott Insurance for the last 6 years for all our business and home insurance requirements. We have had excellent service and when it counts most, at claim time the services was equally good. We have not hesitation in recommending them.
Many thanks for the great service as always Michael.
Sontec and Access Protocol management both appreciate Elliott Insurance Brokers and would like to express that we think you are a wonderful ambassador for the company.