In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
John has gone from strength to strength in the Perth insurance market with his difference making services like zippy.com.au and customer focus. John is industrious and personable, a great partner for any insurance transaction.
A big thanks to David Powell for his assistance in bringing my request to a speedy and satisfactory conclusion.
I find John to be a very entrepreneurial person who takes a lot of pride in the success of his companies. He values his clients relationships and will go above and beyond the normal call of duty to provide the service and technical advice which he prides himself on. He is a pleasure to deal with (as well as a good bloke)
Thank you for your excellent service Nastasiya!
John Elliott was recommended by another client. My Company has now moved its insurance requirements to John’s Company. He is an outstanding operator.