In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
John has acted as my insurance consultant for a number of years now. It is here where I have witnessed his real talents. His commitment to his clients, attention to detail and readiness to go above beyond are what sets him apart. It is with great pleasure that I recommend to you John's services.
Over the past month of negotiating and informing, I have appreciated Annie Obregon’s friendly, patience and professional guidance. She is and sounds great and has helped me through a very tough decision that had to be made. Thank you Annie, I couldn't have done it without you.
John has helped me with all my insurance needs. I have found him to be honest and reliable and he simplified the process of both my business and personal insurance requirements.
I highly recommend John and his company Elliott Insurance Brokers.
Thanks Andrea, really appreciate your help on this.
Your service is fantastic!
Johns forward thinking has certainly set him apart from his competitors and I have no doubt he is set to be positioned as a leader in his field. Aside from this I find John to be a wonderfully likable person who is charming to say the least which is a necessary asset in the Insurance Industry. Any client involved with John and his company will be in good hands.