In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
The Place to go for all your insurance needs
Aoibhinn is just too efficient in her work! Thanks!
I can confidently say I have never received a better and more personalised service in the insurance industry than what Jodie has done for me.
I contacted John in the hope of a better premium than I was receiving from my current insurance company. The first thing that impressed me was level of commitment to servicing my needs. Then he returned the price and I realised how far that commitment travelled. Being that I saved approximately $700 over just 2 insurance policies while still enjoying the comfort of hassle free insurance.
Nothing is ever too much trouble for Jodie and she always gives me courteous, friendly and speedy service!