In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
Many thanks for the great service as always Michael.
Just want to quickly say that Haylee from the WA office is absolutely amazing! When the VBA stopped us at every turn trying to renew my partner's licence Haylee went above and beyond with stay back late to countless back and forth emailing until the VBA were satisfied. Props to you Haylee, you don't get customer service like that anymore!
John has acted as my insurance consultant for a number of years now. It is here where I have witnessed his real talents. His commitment to his clients, attention to detail and readiness to go above beyond are what sets him apart. It is with great pleasure that I recommend to you John's services.
From the outset we have had highly professional, prompt, reliable and efficient service from him.
John has a professional courteous, well-mannered, kind and caring character.
We look forward to many more years working with John and recommend John Elliott Insurance without hesitation to anyone needing his services.
I contacted John in the hope of a better premium than I was receiving from my current insurance company. The first thing that impressed me was level of commitment to servicing my needs. Then he returned the price and I realised how far that commitment travelled. Being that I saved approximately $700 over just 2 insurance policies while still enjoying the comfort of hassle free insurance.