In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
I wish to compliment Sharyce on her great service, it's been a pleasure dealing with her she was extremely helpful and informative and has a lovely personality. You should be proud to have Sharyce on your team.
Appreciate you taking to time to acknowledge my email! Your still so far the only person to do that since I've been really delving into business. That's why you'll always be my number one for insurance :)
11 out of 10. Love your work
John went beyond the call of duty to assist me when I had a car accident outside of business hours. He put my mind at rest and processed my claim in a friendly and efficient manner. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my friends / colleagues / clients
Many thanks for the great service as always Michael.