In the event of an employee injury please follow the steps below to ensure correct and swift processing of the claim for you and your employee.
- Seek first aid and report the injury to your employer
- See a doctor of your choice as soon as possible and get a medical certificate. This is known as a First Medical Certificate in the workers’ compensation system.
- Fill out the inside pages of this form and give it and your First Medical Certificate to your employer
- Your employer must complete their part of the claim form and give it together with the First Medical Certificate to their insurer within 5 working days of receiving the claim form.
- The insurer then has 14 days to assess the claim
More information on this process is available from the Workers' Compensation Claim Form which can be found in our Document Library.
John Elliott is amazing, great service, attends to claims and queries in a reliable and prompt manner, have no hesitation in recommending John’s company to anyone looking for a reliable, honest and personal service
No customer is going to be unhappy with this kind of saving! Seriously, always easy to get it done with Dave and service is great!
Thank you for handling my claim quickly and simply and justifying the value of a broker :)
I have an established computer consulting business and Elliott Insurance provides an excellent service to me. John assumes the responsibility to cover my company and always responds quickly to requests. I would not hesitate to recommend John’s company
11 out of 10. Love your work